To make IKEA classic meatballs available at home, IKEA officials publish recipes on Twitter! How on earth should you make your own meatballs? Recipes to watch at once!
During the global epidemic, everyone stays at home to avoid contact with the crowd, but if you're tired of home-cooked meals, or would you like to taste the restaurant? Following the last home healing recipe, the cheesecake, known as "Japan's first delicacy", can also be homemade at home! Then, the second meal at home came again!
Today, to share with you is the exclusive classic meatball practice of IKEA, a Swedish homeware brand that many people love! Recently, IKEA on the official Twitter release of classic meatballs and sauces, how to make a restaurant at home delicious, immediately look at the following steps. (Recommended reading: "The end of thetable will be amazing" home-cooked recipe: potato stew, heart egg)
Photo from IKEA Twitter
To make IKEA meatballs, you need ingredients:
Cow's winch 500g
Pig winch 250 g
Crushed onion 1
Crushed garlic 1 clove
Full milk 5 tbsp
Salt, pepper, a little.
To make meatball sauce, you need ingredients:
Cream 40 g
Flour 40 g
Vegetable High Soup 150cc
Beef High Soup 150cc
Whipped Cream 150cc
Soy sauce 2 teaspoons
French mustard 1 tsp
Ready to re-create the taste of Swedish meatballs by following these steps?
Photo from ikea's official website
How to cook meatballs and meatball sauce:
1. Mix the beef and pork and then break, add the chopped onions, garlic, breadcrumbs and eggs, then mix them, mix and season with milk, salt and pepper.
2. Knead the meat balls of step one into a round sphere and cover and refrigerate in the fridge for two hours (refrigerate will help keep the meatballs in shape).
3. Remove the iced meatballs, pour the oil into the frying pan over a medium heat, place the meatballs in the frying pan and turn the dough over at the right time until the meatballs turn "brown".
4. Turn brown, then place the meatballs in a preheated oven (180 degrees) and cook for 30 minutes.
Meatball Milk Sauce
1. Melt the cream in the pan, then add the flour and stir for about 2 minutes, then add the vegetable high soup and the beef high soup.
2. Then add the whipped cream, soy sauce, French mustard and bring it to a boil to thicken the sauce.