Home office is popular! How can long-distance work also maintain efficiency and happy mood?
1. Create a time management plan, 2. Create your "Good Morning Loop", 3. Comfortable workspace, 4. Keep in communication with colleagues on topics other than work
Although there is no mandatory business shutdown, there are still many enterprises that work independently and work remotely, so how to maintain efficiency from home (Work home, WFH) is a top priority for many office workers, whether you're a novice in long-distance work or an old bird looking for a promotion strategy, the following professional advice can help you maintain productivity and life balance.
In fact, every distance worker must figure out three things: "when to work", "where to work" and how to "work and balance personal life".
Photo|Photo by Ushico on PIXTA
Long-distance work is critical to the comfort of your hardware and software equipment, to your career development, training mechanisms and interaction with colleagues, it is not a small topic, may not be a temporary result, therefore, today's epidemic prevention code of conduct, will bring you 4 long-distance working methods to solve the needs of long-distance workers.
1. Work at normal times and establish time management mechanisms
The biggest benefit of remote work is "flexibility", where you can schedule your own time and space, and you can adjust your steps to suit others, or guide others to suit you, knowing your work cycle and regularity.
You may find that the working hours during long-distance work are moved forward or backward by you, so you can have a full breakfast time instead of a rushed commute every day, or you may get used to being a night cat, and you'll be able to be more productive every night when you suddenly get inspired.
No matter what your habit is. All plans should be fixed and regular, and you can try time-tracking tools such asRescueTimeor Google Calendar to let you confirm that you're following the schedule. These online tools will help you identify what you should accomplish during the day, at what point in time you are most productive, and when you expect a small pause or break.
When you know when you're at your best, you know how to take control of your strengths.
For example, if you can accomplish the most challenging tasks between 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m., don't schedule a meeting during this time, which should be your time to focus on productivity and make the most of it, and you can ensure your day's output.
(Recommended reading:"Make a wish before you can achieve it!" Women's fan Sales Head's high-quality time management skills)
2. Create your "good morning cycle"!
Creating a ritual that guides you to work will make the "I'm going to get to work" thing more persuasive.
To help yourself get into working mode as quickly as possible, "ceremony" may be a more powerful driver than "time". Instead of starting your day with "It's time, I'm ready to go to work", give yourself a cup of coffee, a slice of beggo, an episode of the morning podcast, and when you're full of hearts and think, "I'm ready," that's the best time to start.
Photo|Photo by Ashkan Forouzani on Unsplash
It's obvious that, in terms of "dressing", wearing pajamas can be a privilege for some people to work from home, but for others, working from home in pajamas can be a very bad strategy, which can leave you insatiable and lacking motivation. As a simple example, you usually start to get motivated when you're wearing sports underwear, yoga pants, and tying up your hair, and that's what makes you feel ritual.
Finding your own "good morning ritual" can help you convince yourself to have a "good start" and develop new habits that stimulate your efficiency and potential.
(You'll like: What's the hardest thing about home vaccination?) 11 small steps to work from home for soHO families)
3. Choose a comfortable workspace
What are the biggest benefits of working from home? It could be comfort.
But it won't be long before you find that being too comfortable can be unprodruply productive. Although working from home is convenient for many people because he can lie in bed, on the couch, and work in any position he is used to or enjoys, often the price of comfort is that you can't fight inertia and sleepiness.
It's frustrating to succumb to drowsiness, but there's no denying that working from home tends to fall into the trap of "playing with waste", and you feel that productivity plummets, thinking activity decreases, and that there is no longer a desire to conquer and a sense of accomplishment in your work, all of which are negative effects of "excessive comfort".
When you start to feel wrong, it's the beginning of your determination to get rid of the temptations of your family environment.
Having a "dedicated work" space will greatly improve the above situation and help you conquer inertia. When your surroundings provide you with a work atmosphere, your attention is bound to increase with efficiency, so you can increase your focus by doing three things:
- Choose a corner of the room whenever possible and make sure the light is good.
- Keeping the objects you need for your job (e.g. notebooks, water, pens, etc.) is within your reach.
- Create your own office style and stay focused in your favorite space.
Photo|Photo by Toa Heftiba on Unsplash
(Same scene: What else can the outbreak do at home?) Experience a new way to "see" your body through an online yoga class
4. Maintain communication with colleagues on topics 'outside of work'
Working in a company can be a lot of opportunities to communicate with people, even if your work does not have a need for cooperation, there will always be tea between small talk, morning greetings, or lunch time.
Loneliness is the most common problem in long-distance work that disconnects people, especially for extroverts, and losing communication is tantamount to losing the opportunity to replenish energy.
Many companies try to create topics for colleagues at long distances, using the women's Slack workgroup as an example, where robots send a good morning greeting every morning and invite you to share non-work-related messages with colleagues, such as, "Your last impressive spend?" " Recent albums or movies? "What's more serious for you about losing money and losing photos?" Create opportunities to talk to each other about topics outside of work through everyday and easy-to-answer interesting questions.
Or, women fans in the whole group launched "every morning by a person, recommend the song list" solitaire game, through the easy topic to start the day's work, but also to share your preferences with colleagues, this song list we will be in the morning to organize the text, but also to share to the reader, hope can become your morning work a light, music accompanied, I think we will not be so lonely.
- Women fan song | fire extinguisher and my life: I hope the next wild stage, will not let us wait too long
- Women's love song |Chilling Friday: Let the bar environment work with you is not melancholy
- Women's fans sing | Funky Monday: Indie music single that feels 'good freedom' at home
- Women's Fans Song |Bolly Tuesday: Beat Boring Tuesday with a dynamic Bollywood
- Long-distance work secret skills | today should listen to: elegant classical music, accompany you to work is not alone
- Long-distance work secret technology | today should listen to: K-pop, ambient sound and cat
- Long-distance work secret skills | today should listen to: classic songs, nostalgia is still young self
- Long-distance work secret skills | today should listen to: the morning from the Ocean seaside walk, and then with the good night to dry the tears
- Long-distance work technique | today should listen: the prelude three seconds on the crazy, late afternoon point relaxed, 611 at home good Chill
- Long-distance work secret skills | today should listen to: heavyweight uncle singer, hear let you love
- Long-distance work secret skills | today should listen: soundtrack master Ayod, point open the song single to take you to imagine, you are far away
- Long-distance work secret skills | today should listen to: do not want to do anything about me, steal the clouds in the sky, lying into a piece of fragrant meat
- Long-distance work secret skills | today should listen to: on a rainy night, if I can't sleep, please call for help signal
- Long-distance work secret skills | today should listen to: Audrey private room song list: dessert-like matching, with music to meet a beautiful day
- Long-distance work secret skills | today should listen to: Taiwan-style rock and indigenous power song list: listen to the internal injury, do not listen will regret
- Long-distance work secret skills | today should listen to: dazzling classical music, that deal with the devil man
Knowing how much interaction you have to connect with yourself and be accepted by your team can help you face your day-to-day work with a positive mood.
If you like a women's team, you'll love working with us too! Welcome to my media women's fans, link please click on me.