If you talk about the Mediterranean, what can you think of is the sunshine, the bikini hottie, or a kind of slow-living place?People of the Mediterranean countries (including Greece, South Italy , South France, Morocco, and so on) enjoy the sea, and produce very rich fruits and vegetables and fish in the climate of warm weather. They eat especially fresh, especially healthy. ( Five preparedness to make it more comfortable in bikini )
In the previous summertime!In the Mediterranean gourmet food article , we've learned a lot of delicious Mediterranean food. In fact, enjoying this kind of food doesn't have to go to the Mediterranean, and it can be easily enjoyed at home! This summer, let's do the cool " Mediterranean" "salmon" Zoorzo Italy " right?
(Picture source: source )
Materials (2 people):
Olive oil at the extra level ..... 4 key fresh lemon juice ..... 2 spoons, flounder fish ... 2
orzo. A cup of garlic. 1 Chinese spinach ... appropriate amount
Tomato ... appropriate amount
- The oven is preheated to 220 degrees.Mix the olive oil and lemon juice of each 2 spoons, add salt and a small amount of pepper.
- Put the fish on the grill, sprinkle the salt and the black pepper, and get the mixture (olive oil + lemon juice) sauce, put it in the oven for 13 minutes.Observe that the color of the center of the fish is not transparent.
- Prepare Italian bread: boil water to boil with a pan and join the salt pans, put in orzo Italy.The orzo must be boiled to a soft, but still stiff and chewed extent, and then drained after the water is boiled.
- Add 2 spoons of olive oil and garlic to the pan, and stir them with fire.Add the mixture of Italian, spinach and tomatoes to add the salty flavoury.
- Cut Italian bread into two, grilled the fish, and get the rest of the sauce on the sauce, and the big success is done!
Simple and difficult aroma and delicious flavor are all in the super simple "Mediterranean Sea Balibut".You will have a taste of the Mediterranean beauty tonight.(Hsiao Chien-chien: With white spirit or champagne wine, happiness is full of happiness!))