Susan, America's most famous astrologers, also wrote the daily Horoscope for The New York Times, nicknamed "Psychic" by netizens.
Susan is a famous American astrology expert, known as psychic, there is absolutely a reason. Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, these three stable and steadfast Earth signs, what about the May horoscope? Come together and listen to what psychic said. (Intimate little reminder: Please take your solar constellation as the main, and refer to the rising constellation Yo!) ）
Capricorn (December 22 ~ month 19th)
At the beginning of this month, you will be invited to an important social event, most likely on May 2, 3rd this weekend. Thanks to Pluto's support, this could be a traditional event, like a wedding feast, with many power brokers involved (due to Pluto's influence).
The event will be poetic, because the light of Venus and Neptune will brighten that weekend. Last month's eclipse brought about a change in your work and life, and when you come to May, these problems may still exist. Therefore, participating in social life may bring a little balance to your life and relieve your stress. May 6 is likely to have a very good social opportunity, there will be a lot of great guests.
The new moon of May 18 will continue to work for your love and social life, but this new moon is also a bit of a hassle. You may have to think about one of your children and find ways to help him, or you may have a birth plan. New Moon appears in the fifth house (children's Palace), will bring you a creative plan, but the plan will have a lot of small details, because when the new moon appears, many things are difficult to go straight.
This month is not all about responsibility, but there is no fun, New moon appears, you have a lot of fun activities to participate in, and it seems that you will have a way to reconnect with a friend who has not met for a long time. If your birthday is close to January 18, the phenomenon will be more pronounced and Mars will keep everything going until May 10. (Extended reading: becoming a producer, not a consumer: a real good friend doesn't just consume you .)
After May 13, Mars will begin to divert attention to your work plan, but because Mercury will be retrograde between May 18 and June 11, you may find some delays or obstacles to slowing your pace. Everyone will be on the same ship, so the only way to face the situation is to take every step very carefully. It would not be a good time to venture into a new field, but to polish the past. By June, you will be able to return to your sliding board and speed.
Your lowest point this month (in fact everyone is), will appear on May 22, because your Guardian star-Saturn and the sun hedge. You may feel like you're not going to make it, and people around you have so much to ask for. Questions about money (perhaps how to properly distribute it with your partner) will haunt you. Don't try to fix it right now, and after a few days, things will have a better answer. Sit in the chair and wait!
Capricorn should notice the day:
* May 18 ~6 Month 11th: Mercury retrograde.
* May 3: Four days before and after the full moon appears, there is a good social event to participate in, do not miss. Neptune will be happy to sing at this event and keep it going smoothly. Pluto in Capricorn will ensure that the participants are very successful people.
* May 1 ~5 10th: Your most romantic two days in May when Mars continues to move past Taurus.
* May 11 ~6 24th: Mars moves to Gemini, and you will find that your work is becoming very busy, and time for fun and love will be reduced.
* May 7 ~6 month 5th: Venus in Cancer, your interaction with important people will be very smooth.
* May 16 ~5 Month 17th: a perfect weekend, suitable for travel! When Venus and Neptune join hands to create a fairy tale of romantic love.
* May 22: A very difficult day, the Sun and your Guardian star-Saturn Hedges, have money problems. You will feel a lack of energy and strength, and there may be problems with teeth and bones.
Taurus (April 20 ~5 month 20th)
This month will be a turning point for you. First, the May 3 full moon will appear in your opposite Scorpio, and you will focus your attention on your intimate relationship. This can be a romantic romance, or it may be a long-term business relationship you've been looking forward to (probably composition or departure). (To share with you: lovers who are not intimate for a lifetime )
This Full moon will tell you whether your relationship is strong or weak, and then allow you to make a decision about that relationship. Neptune will give you inspiration and creativity, and Neptune will elevate your love to a higher level (if appropriate), and this Full moon has an absolute chance. If you are in a weak relationship, the situation will be more pronounced.
Saturn is heading for your children's palace, but only a short stopover between June 14 and September 17. It seems that if you are happy, now is the time to make a commitment, but if you are not happy, now is also a time to leave. If you can't decide now, everything will be clear before September.
You will have to focus on finance, especially May 15, when Mars and Saturn hedge. and May 22, the trouble will be more intense. You may feel strong stress and exhaustion, and remember not to start a course of treatment these days. Unless you have an urgent problem, you have to deal with it now.
From May 18 to June 11, Mercury will be retrograde in Gemini, coming to your fortune house, affecting your income, your savings, and your expenses, so the check that should be posted may be delayed. Don't be embarrassed to remind the customers who owe you money to pay back. If you are free, some of the money may be recorded in advance this month.
The first to suspend the purchase of electronic products, appliances, furniture and other high price products, until June 11 Mercury retrograde end. You look like you're redecorating your home, so you may need a new electronic product, but don't buy it this time, because you may not be satisfied with the product you're buying, or you might even ask yourself after you buy it: "What the hell am I thinking?" Why do you buy this? 」
May 18, the New moon in Taurus, will be your time to shine. This is the new moon that appears in the annual birthday, so you will have a chance to achieve a long dream that you may have wanted to accomplish without time or frustration. It was then, but things are different now. Saturn will join, so success won't be easy, just a new opportunity will be opened to you to catch a long-term goal.
Saturn will make sure that you are realistic and that you keep rational expectations. Mercury is retrograde, so remember to go back to that long dream and not start a new one.
Taurus should notice the day:
* May 7 ~6 5th: your Guardian star, Venus, will be moving to cancer, giving you a chance to take a short trip, and it will be fun. At the end of this month, there will be the most enjoyable time to travel.
* May 3: Full Moon brings serious decisions and promises about intimate relationships. If you are not satisfied with your current relationship, you will feel stressed on that day, but if you are in a healthy relationship, you will get through it safely.
* May 6: An important authority person will smile at you, which is a good day for interviewing, reporting and negotiating.
* May 11 ~6 Month 24th: Mars will come to Gemini and increase your daily expenses. Perhaps you are planning to have a huge outlay, remember to finish it at the beginning of the month.
* May 18 ~6 Month 11th: Mercury in your Fortune Palace retrograde, remind those who owe you money, do not be embarrassed.
* May 18: New Moon in Taurus, this day will be a good time to start an important action. However, because Mercury is retrograde, you may need to do your best to reopen things you had previously shelved (for lack of money or time to finish). It's also a good time to reconnect with the person you care about.
* May 22: This day your money problems will be very troublesome when the sun and Saturn hedge. It's not a good time to travel, and don't put forward new ideas or a physical regimen (but if you have an emergency, do it!). It may be appropriate for your teeth or bones to be relevant. Family-related affairs and obligations can put you under pressure or cause you to be on the tight hand.
Virgo (August 23 ~9 month 22nd)
You may sign a contract four days before and after the full moon on May 3, as the results of these consultations will come to a conclusion. If your lawyer thinks it's a good deal, sign it quickly! A group of happy planets will bless your efforts: Pluto, Venus, Neptune. But with Saturn and your Guardian planet Mercury in conflict, your job may have a lot of small details that will make you very laborious. So you'd better make sure you get a relative reward for this task.
In addition, you may have a short trip between May 3 and May 7, both romantic and working, both will be very smooth. May 6 will be one of the best days when Pluto brings you creative light and if the trip is private, you will find the air is full of love bubbles.
Your work will be very exciting because Mars will move to Gemini between May 11 and June 23. During this period, light up your career palace, your reputation, honor, rewards, achievements and so will be very good. This is a great place on your house bitmap, and you'll get a lot of attention in your field of expertise.
This is the first time in two years that Mars has given such a powerful helping hand. In the process of opening your territory, please remember not to start the day on May 15. Because Saturn will lock Mars, and on May 22, when Saturn and the sun are hedging, you will feel trapped and depressed. Therefore, you will also want to avoid this day. Next month, June 16, the New moon in Gemini will make your professional conversation go forward.
Your Guardian star is weak because your Guardian star, Mercury, will be retrograde from May 18 to June 11. You will get a better result when your Guardian star is stronger, because Mercury is retrograde in your tenth house at the moment, so you may see a lot of delays, so you'd better make the decision in the first week of May.
When you think about whether you want to take some responsibility at work, you may be very concerned about your obligations at home to avoid you being too busy. You may find that such a dilemma is particularly pronounced between May 15 and May 22. Try to get help from your family. You can sometimes take too much and feel overwhelmed. You have to try to relax yourself these days.
May 16, this day is very helpful to your progress in work, although he is Saturday. Some people work on weekends, and if you do, the weekend will be great and you'll be pleasantly surprised. The news is likely to come a day or two later, prepare your antenna, on May 18 that day!
If you want to travel to far away, May 18 in Taurus, the New moon will help you finish. If you are going to take a new job in a short time, it will be a good time to go on a relaxing trip. If you can go, make sure your itinerary is not filled, Chima, what you need is rest. (same field Gayon: every trip away, is the way home )
Although I know you, Virgo, you always love to combine your studies with your travels, and you will want to fill your itinerary. But this time, let things loose a little bit. Pluto will have a beautiful angle to make your trip romantic and perfect.
Virgo should notice the day:
* May 18 ~6 Month 11th: Mercury will be retrograde.
* May 3: Full moon will bring you the opportunity to travel, a good time. Your trip will be very romantic, your work is about to start heating, so take the time to run away now!
* May 10: Travel on this day will be very smooth and easy, as Mars comes to Taurus to help you pack your bags.
* May 11 ~6 24th: Mars entering Gemini, will open a window for your work, is the most important opportunity in these two years. You can go forward, from May 11 to June 24, this is the best time for you to set a milestone in your field of expertise.
* May 7 ~6 5th: Venus will come to cancer, will make your family, friendships active, make your social life richer, and even have a very strong job opportunities waiting for you, until next month.
* May 15: Mars will fight Saturn, allowing you to struggle between family obligations and work.
* May 16 ~5 Month 17th: Your best weekend, Venus and Neptune will be synchronized.
* May 18: New Moon in Taurus, will bring you the opportunity to travel far away, with your partner. If you are single, you can find a nice resort, a single person who will congregate. Saturn will fight the new moon, so you will have to deal with family obligations.
* May 22: The conflict between family and career will come to a peak this day. The Sun and Saturn hedge, the frustration will be obvious. It's not a good day to ask for approval from important people, or to expect them to give you a job evaluation.
Susan (Susan Miller), America's most famous astrologers, is a mother. She founded the site in 1995 "astrology Zone", the monthly pro-write horoscope, set an average of 6 million visitors per month browsing records, but also for the "New York Times" write the Daily constellation column, by netizens nickname as "Psychic."