Winter is near, do you also want to have a warm stomach and warm heart of the food? This womany to introduce you to the British chef Jemi Olly (Jamie Oliver), specially designed for this Christmas delicious warm heart cuisine; let you eat to feel "chirp reconciled", and it is not difficult to learn! Let us in this winter, together enjoy the delicious health of a way of happiness!
Warm heart salad in winter
This salad, not only colorful, nutritional value is also very high, absolutely can make visual and taste are pleasing to the eye! and taste like milk Haromi Greek cheese, with a refreshing guava, unexpectedly perfect match! Quickly put this salad to learn, later think of Winter, the mind will float this warm heart and warm mouth of the happy salad!
Number: four persons
Preparation + Production time: 30 minutes
Semi-run peeled garlic
200 ml non-fat excellent lattice
Half a lemon (then squeeze the lemon juice)
2 teaspoon olive oil
Sea salt, Moderate
Black pepper, Moderate
Half a loaf of country bread/toast
4 pieces of small gem lettuce
2 The Watercress
1 Fennel head
250 grams of Haromi Greek cheese, cut into 10 small pieces
1 Guava (take the seed out)
Prepare a bowl with a sauce, cut the garlic and fish into finely-shaped pieces and pour them into a bowl.
Add the yogurt and stir evenly.
Then pour the squeezed lemon juice on the yogurt.
Finally use a little black pepper to do proper seasoning, stirring evenly to complete it!
Salad Making steps
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
- Tear the country bread into pieces and spread evenly over the baking tray.
- Put a thin layer of olive oil on the bread
- Sprinkle enough salt on the sea
- Bake for 10 minutes until the bread becomes crispy
- Trim the bottom of the small gem lettuce, one by one, to keep the whole piece in shape. Then wash the watercress and the little gem with water, and shake it out and prepare it on the plate.
- Cut the top of the fennel, leaving the fennel bulbs and needle-like leaves; then cut the fennel bulbs in half and cut them into thin slices with the stems; leaves to last, add fragrance
- Stir fry the Greek cheese with olive oil until the epidermis turns golden; then suck it dry with a kitchen paper towel, then add the salad.
- After everything is put in place, pour the salad sauce before you do it, then remove the pomegranate seeds from the fresh pomegranate and sprinkle them with the fennel leaves on the salad!
In the food, find the warm sun in the winter
〉〉"selfish happiness recipe" garlic red jujube chicken soup, for their own good reason to need
〉〉 Delicious Cooking recipe: Low oil delicious steak salad
〉〉 delicious cuisine recipe: Blue cheese White cauliflower soup