"Let Love and Peace and Occupy Central", the voice of Hong Kong people and the rar of democracy, do you hear me?Let's listen to you step by step.
" Democracy is not omnipotent, but there is no democracy.You ask me how hard democracy is?Today, 2014, I will answer you, it's really not easy.
early hours of September 29, Hong Kong people peacefully fought on the road and expressed their desire for democracy and universal suffrage in an occupation. The entire night of the night was unoccupied with the police. In March and April, the Taiwan people occupied the Legislative Yuan to express their dissatisfaction with the subject of the trade.(Extended reading: 5QA with five answers the trade )
We are all striving for the rights of citizens of a democratic society at a distance of 900 kilometers, all striving for the victory of the people, all writing history.
(Picture Source: Center Love and Peace, fan page)
The Occupy Central with Love and Peace) is a political movement led by Hong Kongers Tai Yiu-ting, Chen Chien-min and Zhu Yao-ming, who are the Chinese or the most in the world.If you are not quite sure why the people of Hong Kong are coming out today, we will show you the following three points.
How do Hong Kong elections proceed?What is "fake universal suffrage"?
The sovereignty of Hong Kong has been transferred from Britain to China for 17 years. For 17 years, the Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) has been elected by the Election Committee. The people of Hong Kong await the election of the Chief Executive by universal suffrage in 2017, awaiting the future democracy described in the Basic Law.However, at the end of August this year, the Chinese government announced the premise of democracy, and the nomination mechanism had made "universal suffrage" the name of a mutton selling dog meat.
1. Since the transfer of sovereignty in 1997 to China, the Election Committee has elected the four Chief Executive (Designate) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR). The Election Committee of the 1,200-person Election Committee has taken up the election of the seven million people in Hong Kong.
2. According to the Basic Law of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Hong Kong will achieve universal suffrage by universal suffrage by universal suffrage in 2017 and universal suffrage in the Legislative Council by universal suffrage in 2017.
3. The Chinese government announced on 31 August 2014 that Hong Kong people could elect the Chief Executive by universal suffrage in 2017, but the candidate for the Chief Executive must be nominated by the Nomination Committee (the Election Committee in the first point above) as a mechanism for selecting a "universal suffrage".
Three major beliefs and two calls for the "Center for Love and Peace Occupation" campaign
On 22 September, the Hong Kong Federation of Students (HKFS) launched five days of strikes to express dissatisfaction with the political reform package in Hong Kong. Students of various tertiary institutions in Hong Kong, the pan-democratic community think and the high school groups all responded to the strike, which could be seen as a preluce of the middle of the campaign.
On March 27, 2013, Zhu Yaoming, Tai Yiu-ting and Chen Chien-min published the "Central for Love and Peace Occupation" belief, hoping to win the election of the Chief Executive by universal suffrage in 2017. The success of the campaign hinges on the awakening of citizens."The goal of universal suffrage will not be achieved if the public do not take further action," Mr Tai said. the early hours of September 28, Yiu-ting announced that he would officially launch the Central Motion in the Commercial and Financial Center, which had been brewing for a long time, starting with the headquarters of the Occupying Government.
(three sons, photo sources: official website for love and peace )
1. The electoral system in Hong Kong must be consistent with the international community's demand for universal and equal elections, including the right of every citizen to equal number of votes, equal ticket values and citizens' right to stand for election without unreasonable restrictions.
2. The process of discussing the specific programme of the Hong Kong electoral system through a democratic process involves the elements of discussion and the mandate of the public.
3. To fight for the civil disobeyability of universal suffrage in Hong Kong is illegal, but it must be absolute and non-violent.
1. immediately withdraw the decision of 31 August from the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress on Hong Kong's political reform.
2. Restarting the political reform consultation immediately.
August 31, 2014 was the "darkest day" of Hong Kong's democracy movement and "one country, two systems", saying that "at this point in time, the path of dialogue has been exhausted. We can see the injustice of society. We will not turn a blind eye to it and not listen to it."".
Next, listen to democratic solidarity around the world
"Let Love and Peace Occupy Central" bloom and
The movement is not only in Hong Kong, but the people's struggle for democracy. The world is concerned, and all over the world are making a sound.
At 4:00 p.m. on September 28, police used large doses of pepper spray.
At 6 pm on September 28, police started to fire tear gas repeatedly and sent out riot police.(Extended reading: When the government violence is happening, can you stand by the sidelines?)
At 11 p.m. on September 28, Chan led the Hong Kong office in support of the Hong Kong people.
At 2:00 AM on September 29, London Gala Square Plaza Solidarity, Source
September 29 at 3:00 a.m., the Hong Kong people persist in their struggle, source
On September 29, at 9 a.m., San Francisco launched a rally in solidarity with Hong Kong to protest against the violent crackdown by police.(Source: Hong Kong Independent Media Network )
September 29 at 12:00 PM New York, Source
On September 29, 12:00 p.m., Los Angeles was in solidarity.(Source: Hong Kong Independent Media Network )
alt= " " src=" // castle.womany.net/images/content/pictures/19020/content_womany_ying_mu_kuai_zhao_2014_09_29__xia_wu_2_45_50_1411987656-27066-4012.png " style = "width: 640px; height: 458px; " />
On the afternoon of September 29, the General Assembly of the People's Congress of the University of Hong Kong.(Source: Hong Kong Independent Media Network )
alt= " " src=" // castle.womany.net/images/content/pictures/19021/content_womany_ying_mu_kuai_zhao_2014_09_29__xia_wu_2_46_11_1411987705-27072-5827.png " style = "width: 480px; height: 637px; " />
On the afternoon of September 29, Melbourne, Australia, in solidarity with Hong Kong (Source: Hong Kong Independent Media Network )
The fight is not over yet, let us continue to focus our attention on the process of fighting for democracy, but it may suffer, but once it is abandoned it will be lost.
Hong Kong is refuelling and democracy is refueling
Text: womany content lab/brigade