Facebook hangs, some people feel anxious about the end of the world, and some feel like, "Well, I can finally work it out," Don't you think?
two o'clock in the afternoon, a bolt from the blue, Facebook hangs up (does anyone like us keep on doing it again?) , and Instagram together disappear, although not Sang, but Twitter is just as Yuwengdeli, to greet 2015 first traffic peak. Facebook hangs, some people feel anxious about the end of the world, and some feel like, "Well, I can finally work it out," Don't you think? (Recommended reading: face books do not share also happy, not happy are their own life )
We want to say that Facebook is dead and women are still here. Let's take this opportunity to review last week's 10 favorite articles, as well as the latest news on the website!
Top 10 favourites last week
find yourself a long time ago: Three exercises you can do when you are confused
A simple essay: Last week was a hot week for love! About Jay and the wedding of the Ling also have a very wonderful discussion!
This week you should know about a woman's obsession.
01. Recently It's Dahan, you know? Come on, fill up! "24 Solar Term Special Edition" during the Dahan, let a woman warm up the body of the way to fill the air
02. Liu Xuan Hot interview with women fans! "In this age, the answer is in the young man." Interview creative worker Liu Xuan
03. Woman obsessed with weight author! Shishun's new book, To love the romance of your past life: The historical tide of Goethe's romance and the revival of Lust
04. Belle and woman fans meet the woman in private whisper time woman whisper: Imperfect, still can love Ah
05. What, you don't know that women are obsessed with "Mistress history" books? "Mistress history": Princess Diana's lifelong envy of women, the story of Camilla and Prince Charles
(The story of Voltaire's mistress, Marilyn Monroe and Kennedy, and the story of a more affectionate woman, please click on the Mistress History anthology )
Finally, as I finished finishing the last one, Facebook was resurrected! (Presumably, Facebook engineers have just gone through a series of hectic ... ）